Instead of a review, here are some things I have a hard time believing:
- I can’t believe they made a movie out of The Name of the Rose
- I can’t believe Christian Slater was in it.
- I can’t believe I willingly watched it.
- I still can’t believe the book was a best-seller.
- I can’t believe I was enough of a fan of the book that I actually (kind of) liked a Christian Slater movie. Especially this one where he basically stares dumbly at the camera for two hours with a wide-eyed, mindless glare. Of course, Sean connery kind of makes up for him. But, still!
- I can’t believe I’m going to pass off a laundry list as a review. But I am!